KaMMCO Health Solutions’ (KHS) performance depends largely in part on the company’s ability to attract and retain quality people to provide the leadership and perform the functions necessary for success. By creating a positive, family-oriented environment, KHS’s customers benefit from employees who are energetic, challenged and feel valued.
To ensure that KHS delivers quality products and services, partners well in healthcare transformation, interoperability, and the use of patient data to facilitate research and improve patient outcomes across the nation, our staff must:
CLICK HERE to view Current Openings.
- Hold honesty and integrity as the benchmark of all that we do
- Treat each member with dignity and respect and never forget for whom we work
- Be innovative in looking for new and improved ways to deliver core products and services
- Seek educational opportunities to expand knowledge about issues that affect all healthcare professionals
- Utilize the experience and expertise of members and other employees in the management of company operations
- Be advocates for customers and promote issues that improve patient healthcare
To be considered for an open position, please submit a cover letter and resume with salary history via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 623 SW 10th, Topeka, KS 66612. Should the online application be required as part of the selection process, you will receive a request to complete it.
KaMMCO Health Solutions (KHS) is an equal employment opportunity employer. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees, KHS does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or any other basis protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of KHS employment including (but not limited to) recruitment, hiring, training, career development, promotion, demotion, transfer, termination, layoff, compensation and all other conditions and terms of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.